Ozone is a powerful disinfectant.
Engineered in Sweden
50 times more powerful
10,000mg per hour
Small and very portable
Safe with no side effects
Proven to kill mold, bacteria and viruses
Works in as little as 20 min to 8 hours
(pending required CT value)
No side effects or chemicals left behind
Kills everything even in the hardest to reach places.
Portable and on demand where you need disinfecting
Cheaper than regular manual sanitation methods.
So hoes does Ozone work in simple terms?
- We calculate your area and configure the ozone generator
- We place our machine in your house (room, clinic, car etc)
- We active all the air (oxygen) in your house and turn it into active oxygen (ozone)
- The ozone can reach all those hard to reach areas
- Ozone reacts with viruses, germs, odors, bacteria etc and neutralizes them
- Any ozone that can't find anything left to destroy will return to its natural state; oxygen
- 20 min to 8 hours later (pending size of area) it's safe to return
Who is allowed to use ozone?
We are trained and experienced in deploying ozone for disinfection and sanitation so we recommend using professionals. Ozone can be used to disinfect:
- Hotels and Air BnBs etc...
- Realtors (to clean up foul smelling houses)
- Boat and car dealers (clean up boats and cars)
- Wellness centres, SPA salons, beauty salons
- Doctors consultation and treatment rooms
- Nursing homes
How long does it take to sanitize with ozone?
We have powerful ozone generators that produce 10,000mg per hour. It's 50x stronger than other products. Disinfection of a room depends on the size of the area and the required CT value.
CT value is the concentration of ozone * exposure time. It can range from 20 minutes to 8 hours.
Can ozone disinfect masks and PPE gear?
Yes, it has been proven to safely disinfect PPE gear. Read more about the COVID-19 ozone disinfection here.
What will it smell like after a treatment?
It will smell clean. It's like that fresh smell you get after a lightning storm. It can also resembles the how a paper copy room smells.
Do people have to leave the room?
Yes. During a treatment no living organic being including pets and plants are allowed in the room.
When can I safely return?
Generally 30 to 60 minutes after a treatment. We will air out the room and it's safe to enter again.
Talk to us
Areas of Service:
Campbell River, Comox Valley, Parksville and Nanaimo (and other areas)
Our customer service team is locally based in Campbell River, BC.
1 (800) 985-1246
Monday - Saturday
9:00AM - 9:00PM PST